Wells Fargo Capitol Center exudes quality, from the moment of arrival throughout the stay. The attention to detail is unmatched, as our teams have adopted a “Disney-like” attitude toward the project, its tenants, and visitors.
Upon arriving at Wells Fargo Capitol Center, one experiences the following:
- A courteous, professional, clean-cut parking attendant, dressed in uniform, who acknowledges the driver and helps with directions if needed.
- Quality, colorful landscaped areas that are maintained at an unmatched level.
- An outdoor plaza area that has very attractive furniture and is well used at lunch during good weather.
- Colorful, tasteful storefronts for an inviting deli and a shoe shine/repair shop that create an awareness these amenities are inside the project.
- Upon entering, one is greeted by an attentive security officer located at the security station who is helpful in every way possible.
- The lobby has music to create a positive feeling, and good lighting to create warmth.
- The names of all retail tenants are on tasteful directional signage, visible from the lobby.
- Attractive lobby furniture helps create a welcoming ambiance in the lobby.
- Appealing artwork creates interest and provides color in the lobby.
- The conference facility is upscale and functional; catering is available from the deli or Cardinal Club at all times.
- The equipment is high tech and user friendly.
- The breakout area includes telephones for visitors.
- The finishes are tasteful and warm, and the artwork promotes the project.
- The workout facility has nice, well-maintained equipment.
- Finishes are upscale and colorful.
- The shower/locker areas are policed regularly to ensure cleanliness at all times.
Private Dining Club:
- The Cardinal Club continues to play a significant role in maintaining the building’s image as the highest quality office location in Raleigh.
- Membership continues to grow by over one hundred new members annually.
- The Cardinal Club offers value-added services for its members to provide more activities than just eating lunch.
- A quality office environment with artwork of the building and its amenities, as well as a lighted model.
- A well-appointed conference room with good views and a quality selling environment.
- Quality building collateral materials/brochures with photos of the building, amenities, and tenant spaces.